WHAT MAKES A TALENT
Its very difficult to spot talents. Some people you meet have some of the traits that would make a talent, but your guts feeling tells you there is something else missing, you can’t grasp. Try going through this:
- Physically more alert, enthusiastic and energetic: setbacks don’t discourage them from pursuing their objectives
- Absorbed and fulfilled by work: unlike those who count the minutes until quitting time, engaged employees pay little attention to clock
- Proud of accomplishments: They welcome additional responsibilities and embrace opportunities to contribute to the organization’s overall purpose
- Secure in relationship with colleagues and bosses: they feel comfortable offering suggestions and input
- Trustworthy and sincere: they do not violate confidences, or take inappropriate advantage of situations or relationships
- Confident about assessment: they aren’t threatened by evaluations and feedback
This worked for me across cultures. What worked for you?
love the topics…is it possible for friends and colleagues to contribute on this webpage?
Sure!! You can become an ‘author’ with a login. =)
Looking forward to your posts!!