STEREOTYPED BEHAVIOR CAUSED BY IDV AT WORK
Individualism describes the degree to which individuals are integrated into a group as well as how much protection they seek in exchange for unquestioned loyalty.
- Employee expects organization to represent his/ her interests
- Promotion based on seniority
- Company policy oriented on loyalty, adherence to job
- Personal connection/ networking important (guanxi/ wasta)
- Team targets acceptable
- Employee is expected to represent his/ her interests
- Promotion based on performance
- Company policy promotes individual employee initiatives
- Individual/ competitive targets
- High fluctuation
Example: Rachel fighting for her interests in the legal drama series Suits.
Thanks for the info, and your webpage truly looks superb. Just what wordpress theme are you using?
Its Nova by Elegant Themes.